England: one country
Great Britain: 3 countries (Scotland, England & Wales)
United Kingdom: 4 countries (Scotland, England, Wales & Northern Ireland)
Republic of Ireland: its own country. Not part of the UK
REBLOGGING BECAUSE IT’S RELEVANT TODAY
I actually never knew this. I thought Great Britain was the same as UK and that ireland was part of it. Why don’t they teach this in american schools?
Hi I’m Vero and my hobbies include :confusing people with my gender
Based on the floral bed sheets, I’m going to take a wild guess and say girl :P
Wow so you’re actually judging my gender based on the pattern of the fabric behind me. Wow great job I did not know that fabric had a gender. Good for you. You are A+ at science
Wow… New tumblr crush..
You are a beautiful human being.
OMG LOVE THIS S/O to whoever made this
teach your daughters to be intimidating in a pretty dress
Okay but imagine:
- Peter Parker going to a fan convention as Spiderman
- Peter Parker getting compliments on his Spiderman costume
- Peter Parker entering a Spiderman Costume Contest
- Peter Parker losing said contest
- Peter Parker losing the contest to Deadpool